Friday 8 November 2019

Life could't be more Beautiful


A man and woman cuddling together in bed.I got down from the car and picked up my handbag from the seat, shut the door in a hurry and waved my hand to the driver kaka and said "kaka, good night, tomorrow morning at 5 am pick me up ", saying this I turned back and walked towards my house. I looked at the wristwatch and saw that it was 7:30 pm already which meant that I only had thirty minutes to make the pudding so I could make him happy. I unlocked the door and rushed in, leaving my bag on the sofa in the living room. I quickly plucked up my hair and rushed into the kitchen and started making the pudding. when I just finished making the dinner the doorbell rang, I went to the door made myself presentable and unbolted the door, where he was waiting for me . He stood there with a bag on his shoulders and a smile on his tired face, his smile, as usual, was the best of its kind on earth, it hid all the pain with just a little curve. He came in, put his bag at the study table in our bedroom while I was busy setting the table for dinner. He went to take a shower; I quickly hid the pudding in the fridge and ran to the living room to set up the sofa. He softly walked up to the table and searched for his pudding but he didn't find it, he must have thought that I forget to make it, so he sat down at the table smiling at the plate as if he was consoling the plate that it could not be able to serve pudding on it.I acted as if I forgot about it and served dinner, sat down to eat usually .We completed eating, I picked up the plates for cleaning and he headed towards our bedroom and started the tape recorder of instrumental music like every day .I silently entered the room with the pudding, he was standing in the balcony talking something to himself and staring at the moon. I went quickly from behind and spoke softly" so are you complaining about me?", with a smile, he turned back and answered me that he was just thinking about how much he missed the moon all the days, but then he realized the pudding in my hands and ran up to me like a kid, pulled it from my hands and said in a cute voice "  I thought it skipped your mind" and I walked up to him swiftly, leaned over  and said with a smoky tone" how could I dare?".I headed to the bed and sat down to read a book like usual. He walked up to me, put the bowl on the bedside table and climbed up the bed and hung his head softly into my lap .He looked like a white snow puppy. He slowly started playing with my hand like a baby but I gave no notice. He childishly pulled off the book from my hands and said: " you don't love me any more right?" I softly patted his head and said " oh so is that what you think?" he saw straight into my eyes and that look explained me lot more then what his words could ever say. Shying away I got up from the bed softly sliding his head off my lap and went out of the room silently, he followed me into the study room where he peeped in while I was searching for a book. he suddenly pulled me to the wooden wall of the study room, put me along and leaned in very closely .I moved my head to a side and smiled after a while and said "let me go" as I said so he sang " if I let you go I would never know what my life would be only you close to me, Will I ever see you smiling back at me oh ya aaa, how could I know if I let you go" it was a stanza from my favorite song and in his voice, it sounded even more beautiful .we were so close that the moonlight through the window of the study room could show only one shadow for both of us .He was looking at me like I was a doll, then took me into his arms completely , carried me up to the bed . I naughtily rolled on the bed and throw a pillow at him. He smiled and pulled me close at once, landed a kiss on my forehead and said "you naughty girl, how can you be so lucky that you got me as your man?" and I replied him in a childish tone again " as far as I remember you were the one who chased  behind me" he made himself comfortable on bad and pulled me even more close and said in a calm way "because I love you, " I could say nothing but surely my eyes could explain my emotions that my words could not . That minute I just knew that my life could never be more beautiful.
 Amulya....


NOTE:DEDICATED TO THE PUREST LOVE WOMEN DESIRE....

No comments:

Post a Comment

A promise to stop Time

Time is a villain in most of my stories, necessarily because time just teaches lessons that are harsh that too in the most brutal ways. Time...