Monday 11 November 2019

Strangely Beautiful


silhouette of man

The most boring hour, the most boring lecture, the most irritating people and the most “pakavu” teacher can sound fantastic and prove to be amazing if there is one person like him around. Dated back to those days when our classes were divided into smaller fragment for some reason that sounds lame, I remember the most funny and amazing days of my school life, credit goes to him. The one who I crazily called a friend in secret without his permission, the one who is most mysterious then the ending world, to guess the least thing about that person is harder then math’s board paper and yet I was always interested to know more and got into trouble . I remember how much a disaster it was the first time we came across each other. But today I remember him as a beautiful story from my early teenage years .I certainly do remember all the fun we had troubling each other. To go by looks  he looked like the best example for misfit, very rude sometimes , harsh with words, “I don’t give a damn to anyone “ attitude. However occasionally and secretly he was also one of the sweetest person I came across.
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can't see at all
And even if I could it'll all be gray
Put your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad
It's not so bad
In the last page of my diary he wrote these words, after a little while  I realized that this was a stanza from one of his patron singer’s song ,I didn’t know what it meant , why he wrote those was a mystery too but I assumed he knew I was sad for some reasons ,so he did this sweet act. Well I instantly felt a relief for unknown reasons, though I forgot to say thank you ,I knew he would know I was thankful. All this was beautiful enough to stay in my memories for ages enough to be forgotten, and this I only understood after one year from the last day of school. I never got the chance to say bye , I never even got a chance to see him the last day, I only saw him from a far , and unfortunately that was the last. Whenever I crossed by the roads I always wished to see him ,somewhere somehow accidentally , I wished I could see him once and when ever my wish turned to be only a fantasy a tear would depart from my eyes . I occasionally texted him on a social networking site ,the only reply I would get was a blue thumbs up symbol , initially I was very sad , yet I would text again after a while only to see that thumbs up symbol, it became a habit  and then with time I stopped troubling him. I remember when we were in school he used to say “ we are not friends, we are not class mates, we are not enemies , we are nothing” if some day in time I could ever come across him again I would love to tell him “ we are nor friends because we are not that close, we are not classmates for sure and we are not enemies because we never fought for serious reasons, but at least we are not strangers” .He is like that sudden asteroid which when in sky looks beautiful , when falls to ground causes destruction and yet stays in the pages of history until the end. My time as much as I remember in his presence thought me immense number of lessons, each one as important as any other , in strangely beautiful ways these lessons made my days more beautiful . But my most favorite is the lesson that thought me that ,everyone everything are not rightly cut to fit in the brackets of life and yet these imperfect pieces give us a chance to make our life more beautiful than our dreams .They fill the hollows of hearts and mends the most delicate bridges of life, unknowingly and unintentionally. Since my last day at school I have never seen him again , and I know for a fact I will never be able to see him and yet I still wish to , because I have to tell him both “goodbye” and “thank you”.
Amulya…

Note:dedicated to the strangely beautiful bonds and friends who don't fit into the right brackets but give me a reason to smile at the end of the day.

2 comments:

  1. This guy wrote a part of Stan by Eminem in your diary!Why did he write only that part?Makes no sense you know or he only knew that particular part of the song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seriously speaking i don't know why he wrote that ,or what it meant but i particularly remember that the spelling of morning was wrong and the stanza missed some words too.maybe he really know only that much , but the point is he wanted to make me fell good and that made scene for a friend to do.

      Delete

A promise to stop Time

Time is a villain in most of my stories, necessarily because time just teaches lessons that are harsh that too in the most brutal ways. Time...